By signing below, renter agrees to the following:
1. Renter agrees that all or any part of the cleanup/damage deposit of $250.00 may be forfeited to the Carbon County Fair Board to cover the costs of cleaning the grounds and repairing any damage done claiming the renter's tenancy.
2. Renter further agrees to provide insurance covering both liability and property damage during the tenancy in the amounts of $250,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate, and naming Carbon County as the loss payee. Proof of insurance is required prior to the time of signing the lease agreement. Renter must notify insurance agent and Fairgrounds Manager if liquor will be available.
3. Renter further agrees to the following conditions:
- Renter is responsible for all garbage removal.
- Renter agrees to close the gates and doors when the premises are not in use.
- Renter shall not store any hazardous material on the premises.
- Renter agrees that pets (including non-service dogs) will not be permitted in the Edgar Gruel Building
4. Renter further agrees to indemnify Carbon County, its agents and employees and hold the same harmless for any damages or loss whatsoever suffered by Renter for whatever reason while on the premises during the tenancy described in this Agreement.
5. Renter further agrees any alcohol must be served by a licensed caterer.
6. Renter further agrees that the premises will not be considered rented until payments, proof of insurance and the signed Agreement are received by the Fair Board Secretary. Check or cash payments can be delivered to the Carbon County Treasurer with a copy of the Agreement at the Administration Building in Red Lodge, or by mail to the Treasurer at P.O. Box 828, Red Lodge, Montana 59068.
7. Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, if notice is given within three weeks (21 days) prior to the event the renter will receive the full refund of the deposit. In the event of cancellation, if notice is given with-in two weeks (14 days) prior to the event the renter will receive a refund of 50% of the deposit. In the event of cancellation, if notice is given within one-week (7 days) prior to the event the renter will forfeit the deposit.
8. Renter acknowledges that the Carbon County Fairgrounds also serve as the County’s Emergency Operations Center. In the event of a disaster or emergency, events may be cancelled so facilities can be used for disaster support. In this event a full rent and deposit refund will be provided.
PROOF OF PAYMENT, PROOF OF INSURANCE AND A SIGNED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT